We focus on engineering services related to machines of all types, mechatronics, and systems engineering. We pride ourselves on the depth and breadth of our capabilities. We often work on brand new problems and technologies that are hard to categorize. Below are some of the types of projects and activities that we’ve done in the past. But it’s not the full extent of what we can offer! Contact us today to discuss how we can help with your engineering needs.
Types of Projects
- Product Development
- From requirements definition to new product introduction
- Technology Development
- We can help implement new ideas or bring new technologies from proof-of-concept to commercialization
- Test Rigs
- We often help clients with highly-instrumented, highly-capable test rigs to help explore their key process behaviors.
- Specialized Engineering
- Fill a temporary gap or get short-term help in an area you don’t maintain staff for
- Mechanical Engineering
- Our foundation is in mechanical engineering – from structures and drivetrains to thermal and fluids
- Electromechanical Systems
- We understand the interplays between mechanical systems and the electrical controls that drive them. When we work on electromechanical systems, we optimize them as a whole, not as separate mechanical and electrical systems.
- Systems Engineering
- Architectures, interfaces, and requirements are constantly front-of-mind.
- Motion Control
- From embedded to industrial-scale systems, we understand actuators, sensors, and servos and can engineer a motion system to meet your needs
Usually we’ll perform these types of engineering services in the context of a larger project – but sometimes this is all you need
- Mechanical Design
- Architecture, CAD modeling, component selection, drafting, prototyping, testing, manufacturing introduction
- Electrical Design
- Architecture, schematic capture, board layout, prototyping, debug, manufacturing introduction
- Data Analysis
- Trend identification, signal analysis, Python- or Excel-based scripting and visualization
We’re not married to any industry – we’ve worked in many, including:
- Industrial machinery
- Additive manufacturing
- Digital printing